Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Appy Fizz

Appy Fizz - A product launch that I forgot to post about!

Appy has launched carbonated Appy, christened Appy Fizz in champagne shaped bottles. I am not sure whats the big idea in fizzy apple drinks, but to me it merited a trial and it did taste well. But when I am looking to have a soft drink, which is usually when I am thirsty or with a meal, I am not sure if I will reach for Appy Fizz. If I have a party at home, it seems like a good idea.

But fruit drinks loaded with sugar are not for the health conscious. Its the no sugar brands that hold fort in that space. The fizzy drinks space is for colas and their flanking non cola and fruit drink brands. There is some market for Appy Fizz, I dont know which. With its innovative packaging, it will ensure a good trial, but where it will finally settle down, is something time will tell.

5 comments:

Tanuj Govil said...

Appy fizz according to me is a great substitue for apple juice, its taste is better and children enjoy the synthetic version more than the natural one. Try it out folks, and then decide if you like it or not.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
atul said...

E211 Sodium benzoate - orange soft drinks, milk and meat products, relishes, baked goods, ice lollies and lollipops and in medications
E221, E222, E223, E224, E225 - as E220
E235 Natamycin - meat, cheese
http://www.safekids.co.uk/ENumbersToAvoid.html