Tuesday, October 11, 2005

On Ideas

Read an interesting post today on Businesspundit, Your idea is irrelevant.

...But I am saying if you have a good idea, you aren't alone. Get on it and get it done. Otherwise, someone else will...

At the blog level, there are ideas that I think about for a post and mull over on it. I keep delaying the final post because I have to fine tune it just that little bit before I post it. Due to time constraints, not being satisfied with the final outcome for some of the posts that are my own thoughts, it takes a few days, to perfect an idea and what happens! Somebody has just blogged about it. Desipundit is a good place to check if something of that sort is happening. I usually work on a few post ideas at a time, but some of these ideas are posted by others before I take a final crack at it.

What happens at the blog level probably happens at a personal level, company, strategy and market level as well. Thats why I like that last sentence. Get on it and get it done. Otherwise, someone else will...

No comments: