Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where does the next idea come from?

Businesspundit speaks about how he finds ideas to blog about.

I keep a text file on my desktop with a list of several dozen ideas at any given time that I want to blog about. New bloggers, or people that don't blog, always ask me where I find so much stuff to write about. My answer is that to me, the world is just a fascinating place. But what can you do if you don't think that way?

I keep noting my ideas onto my cellphone or on a text pad or in my "Idea book". From there it stays as a draft on my blogger. After that at some point it becomes a post. I like the sentence above "the world is just a fascinating place".

2 comments:

Niti Bhan said...

I found that I just like giving bhashans, the blog now helps save my friendships :)

Neelakantan said...

well :) so it does :)