Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BYOTR

Every time Pantaloon or some other garment store has a sale ...I am scared to attend them, since I know there will be serpentine queues ahead of every trial room.

I really think this is one thing that acts as a dampener on any "SALE"- apart from the fact that you really got to be early in every sale or it is no longer a sale, but s(t)ale. So, do shops do anything about it? I am not sure, they do, but they also lose a certain percent of sales just because of the daunting queue in front of the trial room.

(Bring Your Own Trial Rooms)


3 comments:

Shubham said...

During sales, there is generally so many people around that it makes me wonder if they are actually giving things for free. Since the past 1 year, I have almost given up on sales. Nice funda though sale - s(t)ale ;)

Kavi said...

What about the billing counter..? I am equally petrified with the miles and serpentine queues. And if one cash machine, swipe machine etc cause a problem, God help you !

And in my experience, it happens to the the guy right ahead of you. If he goes through there is a 70% chance that it would fail when its your turn !

ggop said...

Is it just me or does the Pantaloon trial room feel claustrophobic? Small and dingy are the words that come to mind.
gg