Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coffee flavour

I am a sucker for coffee flavour in (almost) everything - icecreams, cakes, coffee itself. (Mild) Orange comes a (not so) close second. Chocolate, I dont like.

ITC Sunfeast had launched a Orange Marie sometime back of which I was a big fan of. A couple of weeks back, I spotted True Marie Coffee flavoured biscuits and the coffee flavour lover in me, fell for it defeating the health food freak. And having tasted it, I may end up buying more of it. I just hope there are others who buy it enough for the company to sustain the brand...

More power to coffee

3 comments:

Kavi said...

True Marie brings a ton of memories !!

"coffee flavour lover in me, fell for it defeating the health food freak"

:) For me, there are many victors. But the vanquished always remains the 'health food choice' !!

:)

Neelakantan said...

But the health food chap better win in the longer run ;)

Manoj said...

it never does,
the short term pleasures always outwieghs the long term benefits