Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Youtube channels

Found this spectacular link from TPWS (Too bad it is going to close down) on Failure - a video released by Honda. Do watch...



From there I found Youtube user Honda (which is Hondas youtube channel) which is a treasure trove in itself which I will go through at some point in time. For those who followed the recent developments in Israel, they too had a channel, here...

The new place to find media is the internet, not the TV. I, sitting where I am, would never have found this video of Honda had it not been for the web. Marketing or war, are you there on Youtube? Yet? The one company in India who can use it is Bajaj with its range of superb advertisements - many of them classics. As for the rest, they will wake up soon...by which point it will be too late and become a me-too strategy.

No comments: