Thursday, October 15, 2009

Car Reviews

Been reading a few car reviews on zigwheels and I am not sure if it is only me who feels all the car reviews sound the same. The reviews are vaguely positive or mildly positive or fawningly positive.

It is only in the comparisons (where a few cars are tested simultaneously) that I able to get some differentiating factors.

It is entirely possible that I am an idiot who does not know much about cars and their engines and other parts or there is some trouble with my understanding of the reviews! Clearly all cars in the market are good!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Did you consider that reading a review in a supplement titled 'ZigWheels' is probably a load of tripe and ad copy disgusied as a 'review'? (I'm sure you did, but I'm just reinforcing that point... :-)

Prasanth said...

Go to www.team-bhp.com for actual and unbiased reviews of cars.

Jagannath Moorthy said...

Very true, team-bhp is the best source of unbiased information. That said, you do make a correct point, cars today are so good, that it is very difficult to find a bad car. Especially for those of us who grew up in an India of 2-3 car models, our expectations from cars is generally low. Even the cheapest car today will surpass those expectations with ease.

Ultrasad said...

Hi Friend, You Have a Nice Car Blog Content Please Visit My Car New Reviews BlogCar 2010 Review, Auto New Review, New Car Photo and Comment me too, Thank you very much.