20 Food rules by Michael Pollan. Very nice!
And here are a few more of mine...(not that I follow each one of them, I try to though)
* Carry food with you at work - otherwise you will be tempted to junk
* Keep fruits in your home at a place where you can see it - not inside a referigerator - that way you will have to eat it before it gets spoilt - and keep you off junk
* Indulge once in a while - it stops you from craving
* Eat leaves twice a week
* Find our what your grandparents ate and try to get closer to it in a few meals atleast
* Anything that leaves colour on your finger, oil on your finger after eating is bad