Thursday, March 25, 2010

By Order, Management

That is the title of my new blog at the TOI site. I thought long and hard about having 2 blogs and the ability to manage it all, considering there are no financials in it - but then there are no financials here also.


But the pro is that there is potentially a bigger audience at the TOI website and it is also an avenue to find an audience for my writings and eventually a publisher for my book too. And I thought, perhaps it is not such a bad idea after all.

So, I will be there at both at the blogs. This blog is the superset and I will publish what I put up at TOI a while later here too.

Feedback, here or there as usual always welcome...

3 comments:

Ananth Majumdar said...

Congrats Neelakantan.. All the best for your blog and your book too ;)

Prasanth said...

As long as you cross-post whatever you put up there here - I'm good. Somehow I do not like TOI -especially after their aman ki asha stuff

ecophilo said...

Well :) Actually there my topics are more on urban living, management and environment and stuff like that...