Saturday, May 31, 2014

A new government takes charge

Obviously, this blogger is an unabashed supporter of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As he was of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. And feels proud that he was one of the people the Chief Minsters twitter account followed one fine morning a few years ago. And he was filled with pride. And like many others, this blogger also did his bit over the last few years. Writing. Influencing. Talking. Campaigning. On the ground.

Honest admission: I did not do as much as I had envisaged once upon a time and do wish I could have done more.

But yes, when the results came, many congratulated me, called me, messaged me, personally wished me. As if it was my personal victory. Surely, many of us felt like that.

And this new government has taken charge. The first few days give immense hope - of giving wings to dreams. Of a new India rising.

A country, to echo Ravindranath Tagores immortal words," Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high...Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake."

The fear of all those opposed Narendra Modi is that he will succeed. In making the people dream and achieve. Of providing the air under their wings.Of opening a country. Of instilling in them a sense of pride.

And finally, this country will get its independence...

Yes, this is the hope...I share it with many others. And yes, I am willing to do what I can to make it happen...

No comments: